BtwCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BtwCraft

The btwcraft minecraft server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

thought id starts something :P

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
montininjas

thought id starts something :P Empty
PostSubject: thought id starts something :P   thought id starts something :P EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:28 am

well since i dont see any posts in this colume i guess ill start a topic.

Who thinks that notch should bring back the pistons ability to launch sand into the air? reply yes or no. I for one think yes cause it would help with making some redstone creations just that much better.
Back to top Go down
96nazizombies

PostSubject: Re: thought id starts something :P   thought id starts something :P EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:02 pm

Yes x10000
Back to top Go down
OwnerDannyBtw
Admin

PostSubject: Re: thought id starts something :P   thought id starts something :P EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:46 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
DarkVivi

DarkVivi

PostSubject: Re: thought id starts something :P   thought id starts something :P EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:00 pm

I watched a video of that on youtube. Thought it was pretty darn cool. Didn't know they got rid of it though. Don't see why they did.
Back to top Go down
Kole
Admin

PostSubject: Re: thought id starts something :P   thought id starts something :P EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:36 am

the original piston mod would launch certain blocks well into the air (lit tnt, sand, gravel). I wish they would implement a "super piston" (like 3 pistons combined to make one super piston) which would launch the said blocks into the air (and send mobs flying).
Back to top Go down
montininjas

PostSubject: Re: thought id starts something :P   thought id starts something :P EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:55 am

I really like the super piston idea and I really wish Notch would bring this ability back. I dont have a twitter but any one who does feel free to send him a tweet or something saying that he should either add super pistons or bring back this ability.
Back to top Go down
Kole
Admin

PostSubject: Re: thought id starts something :P   thought id starts something :P EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:06 pm

Getting him to notice a tweet? tough.
Getting him (or Jeb) to consider a suggestion? Next to impossible...

I'd love to do it, but I'd be speaking to deaf ears...
Back to top Go down
montininjas

PostSubject: Re: thought id starts something :P   thought id starts something :P EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:59 am

I see where your going with this, but my idea was that everyone with a twitter or facebook or myspace could each send the message and tell their friends to do the same. This topic is already going around youtube and i think we could do the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thought id starts something :P   thought id starts something :P Empty

Back to top Go down

thought id starts something :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BtwCraft :: General Chat-
Jump to: