BtwCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BtwCraft

The btwcraft minecraft server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VoxelPort? Your call - your feedback - :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kole
Admin

VoxelPort? Your call - your feedback - :D  Empty
PostSubject: VoxelPort? Your call - your feedback - :D    VoxelPort? Your call - your feedback - :D  EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:52 pm

So, I have here a suggested pluggin for when we get the server up to 1.0. I do think you all will like it!
It is called VoxelPort.

So what is it?
It is a plutonium that will allow for teleports, ships acting like a mode of transportation, scheduled teleports, and even instant, multiworld teleports.

How will of help the server?
Why memorize warps? Need a reason to make that town of yours fancy/visitor pleasing? Want a way to get to your towns/build without having to remind everyone of your warp?
Okay, I get it.... My reasons are dumb. But ever since I started looking into minecraft server stuff, I have always wanted to use the voxelbox's plugins - specifically the voxelport plugin. The voxelwiki states that this has a minimal effect on the server itself. So, Danny and Jack, resources shouldn't be an issue.

More info: http://www.voxelwiki.com/minecraft/VoxelPort_2

Seriously, I just think that this would make the server even more fun, and give us some change and refreshment.

So lemme know what you all think! would you like it, would you not like it?
Back to top Go down
montininjas

PostSubject: sure   VoxelPort? Your call - your feedback - :D  EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:58 pm

seems fine with me! we can try it! besides if it doesnt work we can just pull it, right? (srry, just dont want a messed up server for a few weeks.)

PS: when will the erver be updated to 1.0?
Back to top Go down
OwnerDannyBtw
Admin

PostSubject: Re: VoxelPort? Your call - your feedback - :D    VoxelPort? Your call - your feedback - :D  EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:26 pm

i dont see any harm in trying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VoxelPort? Your call - your feedback - :D    VoxelPort? Your call - your feedback - :D  Empty

Back to top Go down

VoxelPort? Your call - your feedback - :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BtwCraft :: General Chat-
Jump to: