BtwCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BtwCraft

The btwcraft minecraft server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interesting comic my buddy found for me.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkVivi

DarkVivi

Interesting comic my buddy found for me. Empty
PostSubject: Interesting comic my buddy found for me.   Interesting comic my buddy found for me. EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:30 pm

You have to have sound on while you read it because some of the text is vocal. Don't ask me how, I don't understand these japs. The start of the site is Japanese, but the text and vocals are all English.

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31&weekday=thu
Back to top Go down
OwnerDannyBtw
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interesting comic my buddy found for me.   Interesting comic my buddy found for me. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:00 am

fuuuuu i need new boxers
Back to top Go down
DarkVivi

DarkVivi

PostSubject: Re: Interesting comic my buddy found for me.   Interesting comic my buddy found for me. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:16 am

Razz Don't blame you. My mom heard me through the wall. She laughed when I replied to him with lots of F's and U's.
Back to top Go down
96nazizombies

PostSubject: Re: Interesting comic my buddy found for me.   Interesting comic my buddy found for me. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:07 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DID I HAVE MY TURTLE BEACHES ON FULL VOLUME!?
Back to top Go down
bosredsox331

PostSubject: Re: Interesting comic my buddy found for me.   Interesting comic my buddy found for me. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:39 am

^_^ cool but I have seen it before. Scared the shit out of everyone I showed it to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting comic my buddy found for me.   Interesting comic my buddy found for me. Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting comic my buddy found for me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BtwCraft :: General Chat-
Jump to: