BtwCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BtwCraft

The btwcraft minecraft server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh how I am so very bored

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kole
Admin

Oh how I am so very bored  Empty
PostSubject: Oh how I am so very bored    Oh how I am so very bored  EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:13 pm

...and nothing from Danny (lately) about new hosts. *waves cash in hand* yeh want it, bubs? (I told you to pester me if i forget to pay my share...)

imbored bounce imbored bounce imbored bounce imbored bounce imbored bounce ssosososososososbored.

Anywho, what's everyone been up to these days?
Any posts containing "School and work" will be downvoted to Hades...wait...this isn't reddit...*facepalm*

I'll start (*facepalm again* - don't get it? go reddit for a while...)
I've been playing Half-Life. Just finished HL2:Ep1, and waiting for hl2:ep2 to download... currently at 90% - only dl'ing for like 20 minutes now. Taking foreeevvveeerrr.... Also, been workin it up and schooling it...up.... (*downvotes self*). Also, have a school dance this weekend... Sadie Hawkin's Dance (girl's choice)... so if dat dem der server of ours goes up over the weekend, don't expect me to be of any help :p
There is a bit of drama behind this dance though. Girl who asked me is a coworker. And another coworker of ours (Person "T" for reference) really likes said Girl. Person "T" is a bit bi-polar, and can go from happy and uber annoying to depressed and quiet in a matter of minutes. So we shall see how this plays out (Maybe i'll get work done without having my ear talked off with opinions and bland stuff...)

But yeah. I'm bored. Too lazy to make minecraft stop flashing orange on my start bar... and rambling.

So chat away folks. CHAT AWAY *shakes fist*
Back to top Go down
OwnerDannyBtw
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh how I am so very bored    Oh how I am so very bored  EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:52 pm

pfft well considering this is december and theres christmas ect i reackon we can get it january
Back to top Go down
96nazizombies

PostSubject: Re: Oh how I am so very bored    Oh how I am so very bored  EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:43 pm

I'm making an attempt at Maya animation, I'm making a video like "Revenge" only problem is I can't sing and a I suck at noteblocks. I do have all the lyrics and a good part of the model. Been workin on it since August.
Back to top Go down
cyphrus23

PostSubject: Im blank   Oh how I am so very bored  EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:53 am

I'm doing the same stuff as usual. I can't make up my mind to either work on my L4D2 ship map or Minecraft Ship map. Everytime I start the program, I go blank. Just looking at either program makes me think how much effort it may take just to finish it. I just end up playing with my steam friends or watch Youtube videos. I did get an idea about working on rooms by themselves like; Lobby Atrium, Restaurants, Medical, Bridge....Im making things too complicated.
Back to top Go down
DarkVivi

DarkVivi

PostSubject: Re: Oh how I am so very bored    Oh how I am so very bored  EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:07 am

I've just been playing LoL and playing on a buddy's Vech's survival maps. Hoppin around games. New project at school that is pass or fail for the course so that's got me wrapped up.
Back to top Go down
Kole
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh how I am so very bored    Oh how I am so very bored  EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:32 pm

I've tried LoL. Many times. Actually runs well on my computer Surprised
But alas, I suck at it. And after watching about 10-ish people who have no-lifed that game and own at it, I have to say that I'm never touching it again...well, at least for a while. >.<

Cyph, been meaning to ask you, are you making the L4D2 level on some kind of 3D modelling software, or are you making a minecraft thing?

Zombies, if you get anything you want to share, upload to yt and share here! I'm fairly decent at animating, and love to see how others do things/what they do. Just don't ask for me to sing.
Back to top Go down
cyphrus23

PostSubject: Re: Oh how I am so very bored    Oh how I am so very bored  EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:55 pm

It's a 3D map making program developed by Valve. Its what was used to make Portal 1&2, Half-Life 1-2 (ep1+2), Left 4 Dead 1&2, Counter Strike Scource, and Team Fortress 2. I'm using the Left 4 Dead 2 version to have infected roam my ship while you survive the campaign. To me, Im still at basic level according to expert mappers. Look at www.l4dmaps.com as see what I mean Smile
Back to top Go down
Kole
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh how I am so very bored    Oh how I am so very bored  EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:39 pm

If only I had l4d2... hmm, you think this would make maps for hl2:deathmatch (or whatever the multiplayer thing is?)
Back to top Go down
cyphrus23

PostSubject: Re: Oh how I am so very bored    Oh how I am so very bored  EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:16 pm

Kole wrote:
If only I had l4d2... hmm, you think this would make maps for hl2:deathmatch (or whatever the multiplayer thing is?)

Its the same program. You can download SDK from steam and select what game you want to use your map for. There's tutorials for things like this on Youtube and Wiki.
Back to top Go down
Kole
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh how I am so very bored    Oh how I am so very bored  EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:37 pm

I think i'll try this out just to make a hl2 map or two...or three with the way i'll go at it >.<
Back to top Go down
OwnerDannyBtw
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh how I am so very bored    Oh how I am so very bored  EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:44 pm

Kole wrote:
I think i'll try this out just to make a hl2 map or two...or three with the way i'll go at it >.<

you need a ton of practise it took me hours just to make some square area with some obstecles
Back to top Go down
Kole
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh how I am so very bored    Oh how I am so very bored  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 6:27 am

orly?
is it like 3d modelling software? or much different...?
if it is like 3d modelling software, i'll be a step ahead of you.
Back to top Go down
OwnerDannyBtw
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh how I am so very bored    Oh how I am so very bored  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:31 am

hard to explain download sdk i think thats what it is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh how I am so very bored    Oh how I am so very bored  Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh how I am so very bored
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BtwCraft :: General Chat-
Jump to: