BtwCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BtwCraft

The btwcraft minecraft server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KEEP BTW UP!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
montininjas

KEEP BTW UP!! Empty
PostSubject: KEEP BTW UP!!   KEEP BTW UP!! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:58 am

I would just like to take this time to suggest that btwcraft stays up, if possible. Is there ANY way that we can keep the server going? besides, arent like 3 people paying every month? its about 45 US dollars per month to run right? so thats 15 Us dollars per person, not counting the random donations we would get if we keep up the server. I understand if it just wont work, but i was just hoping that we could stay up. Ive just come to love this server and everyone on it! (no homo). if anyone else would be willing to donate to help keep btw up post here that you would be willing. Let me know what the deal is guys.
Back to top Go down
96nazizombies

KEEP BTW UP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KEEP BTW UP!!   KEEP BTW UP!! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:57 pm

I would donate if I had any money......... I've got an idea. You guys all donate me money and then I'll re-donate half to the server and keep the rest.
Back to top Go down
OwnerDannyBtw
Admin

KEEP BTW UP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KEEP BTW UP!!   KEEP BTW UP!! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:29 pm

To be honest monti we payed almost $60 a month and we were never on the server we are constantly playing legends realm. IF we did bring it up again it would have to wait until the plugin i requested is made to create a hunger games serverand we would have to pay more so i dont see any possible way to keep it up, we dont like relying on donations because that leaves us open to losing money.

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/hunger-games-plugin.64072/
Back to top Go down
montininjas

KEEP BTW UP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KEEP BTW UP!!   KEEP BTW UP!! EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:31 am

alright then. Sad i understand where your going with all that. just a wild wish. anways, the server you mentioned is really fun any ways. Very Happy i recommend anyone reading this to play on the server mentioned under, o man, what was it? anyways look around the forum and play on the mc.legends-realm server danny was talkin bout. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MoviStarr1

KEEP BTW UP!! Empty
PostSubject: Oh...So that's why...   KEEP BTW UP!! EmptySat May 26, 2012 11:04 am

Hey no one,

Oh, so that's why the server was recycled....I guess BTWCraft is gone..... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

~Movi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KEEP BTW UP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KEEP BTW UP!!   KEEP BTW UP!! Empty

Back to top Go down

KEEP BTW UP!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BtwCraft :: Suggest something!-
Jump to: