BtwCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BtwCraft

The btwcraft minecraft server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server population

Go down 
+2
OwnerDannyBtw
FloppyJoe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FloppyJoe

Server population Empty
PostSubject: Server population   Server population EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 6:03 am

If you had to guess, what would you say the ACTIVE population of this server is at the moment? I understand this week is not a good week for expecting people to be online (due to skyrim, mod3, etc) but it just seems that anytime I log on, no one's on and those that do come on just pop in and then pop out.

So how many people are actively involved on this server?
Back to top Go down
OwnerDannyBtw
Admin

Server population Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server population   Server population EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 6:11 am

basicly i wouldnt expect much untill we migrate hostes because this host costs too much money and it lags

after that kole and jack probably mostly kole coz jack is lazy and useless at plugins xD )ily jacky!!) will be putting in more work on the server than me as it has become stressful for me to do it myself
Back to top Go down
montininjas

Server population Empty
PostSubject: yeah   Server population EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:48 pm

sry i havent been on lately...been busy with so much homework! my science teacher wants this giant report thing for the semester due monday....so yeah.
Back to top Go down
DarkVivi

DarkVivi

Server population Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server population   Server population EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:36 pm

Yea i just got Skyrim a few days ago and I've really only got about 6 hours a day or so to play it.
Back to top Go down
Kole
Admin

Server population Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server population   Server population EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:12 pm

Yeah ONLY 6 hours a day......

Honestly, Joe, the server population hasn't been real high lately. I don't know why, honestly. My only guess is other people opening their own servers (and banning the likes of me and danny), homework, lack of minecraft time/other games.....and yeah... Or, our server just doesn't fit their needs. We DID have the server to a point where we would have 8-10 people on around 3:00 pm my time (that's like 10-11:00 pm uk time), and at least 2 or 3 during the US's evenings.

I would LOVE to know what we can be doing as staff to get more people onto the server, and to stay on. What would you guys love to see?

Also, I think I might have scared Bosredsox331 away after he spammed me on skype, was extremely irritating to me ingame...So, I blocked him on skype, and kicked him a couple times (kick, not ban). And he really can't take a hint at how annoying he is, and how much of a brown-noser he is. Hope he sees this. Cuz I hate being brown-nosed by the likes of him.
Back to top Go down
bosredsox331

Server population Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server population   Server population EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:53 pm

Oh that's awk... Cuz I'm not a brown noser.... I just fly like to be sarcastic, but I guess chat can't convey that. I just can't play due to hwk and other stuff (black ops.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server population Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server population   Server population Empty

Back to top Go down

Server population
Page 1 of 1