BtwCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BtwCraft

The btwcraft minecraft server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where to find some of us...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kole
Admin

Where to find some of us... Empty
PostSubject: Where to find some of us...   Where to find some of us... EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:15 am

Alright, so as many of you have noticed, we have not updated the server to 1.0 yet. Nor do we intend to until we switch hosts at the end of the month. Feel free to go on the server and have a good time until then (if you have a copy of 1.8 available).

Now, this doesn't mean we have quit minecraft. Or at least I haven't.... (danny's sucked under the bandwagon of mw3 - jack is MIA while trol-lfacing his facebook profile pic).

So, for now I am playing on a raid server. The IP is: play.mcraid.com

READ THE FOLLOWING:
-Just because I know you does not mean I am going to help you or team up with you.
-Don't take offense if I don't want to help you make a base, mine, etc, or if I don't want to team up. I'm trying to survive and keep my base going too!
-If you have some base coordinates, then by all means, let's raid it up. I'm always up for a good raid.
-I suck at PVP (heck, i died MANY times to a zombie infestation in my base just a while ago...)
-I'll chat away, but I won't even hint to where my base is. If I want you in my base, I'll offer a teleport. Simple as that. Don't get one? Don't take offense! I'm very picky with who I group with.
-My actions on here do NOT represent our server (BtwCraft) nor the players you will meet/the experience you will enjoy on our server.

My skype if you don't have it: telchii.live <--- add me and tell me who you are in the contact share note.

Last edited by Kole on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lessened the pointed out brutality.)
Back to top Go down
bosredsox331

PostSubject: Re: Where to find some of us...   Where to find some of us... EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:42 am

I'm guessing 1.8 server?
Back to top Go down
OwnerDannyBtw
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where to find some of us...   Where to find some of us... EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:58 pm

no 1.0
Back to top Go down
DarkVivi

DarkVivi

PostSubject: Re: Where to find some of us...   Where to find some of us... EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:15 pm

Tis a boring server.
Back to top Go down
Kole
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where to find some of us...   Where to find some of us... EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:34 pm

For you maybe, but it keeps me occupied for the time being.

In other words, i discovered just why we are switching hosts.... Screw you, current host, for screwing up my voxelugins!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to find some of us...   Where to find some of us... Empty

Back to top Go down

Where to find some of us...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BtwCraft :: Anouncments-
Jump to: