BtwCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BtwCraft

The btwcraft minecraft server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Plugins Anyone?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
evan12622

New Plugins Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: New Plugins Anyone?   New Plugins Anyone? EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:46 am

I think BTW needs to go back to a Faction server. I haven't played on the server for a while because I get bored easily. I've been playing on other servers recently and I think BTW would be more popular with factions plugin.

Anyone Agree?
Yes/No

Possibly Heroes Plugin?
Back to top Go down
DarkVivi

DarkVivi

PostSubject: Re: New Plugins Anyone?   New Plugins Anyone? EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:08 pm

Only problem with Factions is usually the Mods and admins all flock to 1 faction and are pretty much the most powerful. Other than that there's a LOT of BI- er whining about raids and someone killing an innocent person and such.
Back to top Go down
OwnerDannyBtw
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Plugins Anyone?   New Plugins Anyone? EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:48 pm

we cant do factions sorry but darks right BUT we can add a survival worlf where you can kill anyone so we can have seperate world
Back to top Go down
Kole
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Plugins Anyone?   New Plugins Anyone? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:51 pm

we did do factions waaaaay back when our server was very young. like dark mentioned, the mods/admins were almost all on one team. it was unfair, and rarely did combat occur. but when it did, it was just people finding our base, /sethome-ing, and then a respawn-assault until we dumped lava on their home points, and stopped playing fair.

basically, it wasn't that great. if we had a stream of 50+ unique logins a day, we'd consider such a thing. but until then? sorry, you're out of luck.
Back to top Go down
DarkVivi

DarkVivi

PostSubject: Re: New Plugins Anyone?   New Plugins Anyone? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 4:43 pm

Heh, my faction did something like that. We found the base of a faction who raided us earlier, broke into their mineshaft that connected to their base, killed them, then poured lava down onto their spawn point. Good times, good times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Plugins Anyone?   New Plugins Anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

New Plugins Anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BtwCraft :: General Chat-
Jump to: